Tips to Help Music Artists Gain Popularity
Music is a powerful force that transcends all borders. It can be both an escape and a way to connect with others. With the rise of social media, it’s easier than ever for music artists to share their work and gain popularity. As such, we’ve compiled some tips to help you get started.
- Make sure your songs are available on streaming services like Spotify or Apple Music so listeners can find them easily and enjoy listening to them without downloading anything first!
- Use hashtags in tweets about your music, including #music #songs #singersongwriter or even just your song title if it’s short enough (for example: “I’m not gonna say goodbye”).
- Share your music posts on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram often
- Post videos or song snippets from live performances on YouTube or Soundcloud
- Upload demos onto sites like Bandcamp or iTunes so people can stream them without having to download anything first